THE ADVANTAGE OF PRE-SALE MEANS
- Enhances the number of serious buyers & potential for “clean” offers;
- Increases chances of a successful transaction;
- Creates a level playing field between multiple buyers;
- Permits reliance on the report data by all parties who purchase the report;
- Cost-effective solution;
- Sellers remain in full control;
- Reports kept confidential to serious buyers only;
- Helps preserve crew morale;
- High transaction success rate.
THE PROCESS OF PRE-SALE MEANS
|Condition is close to new ship, well above average in all respects; original strength/performance unimpaired; no maintenance or repairs required.
|Condition better than average in all respects; original strength/performance unimpaired; no maintenance or repairs required, few defects can be rectified in time.
|Condition average; wear and tear evident, but original strength/performance not significantly affected, but not in need of immediate maintenance or repairs.
|Condition below average; wear and tear evident and original strength/performance affected. Few maintenance or repairs required.
|Condition well below average and deteriorated in all respects; a lot of deficiencies, in need of immediate maintenance or repairs or renewal or replacement.